More Than 25 Years of Industry Experience
Skabelund Roofing provides storm damage roof repair to Logan and Layton, UT residents. You can’t control the weather, and when a storm strikes, your roof is the only thing keeping you from the elements. If your residential or commercial property has been damaged by hail, wind, or severe weather, get in touch with the professional team at Skabelund Roofing. With over 25 years of experience and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), we’re one of the most trusted roofing companies. We’ll help you keep your family and your Utah property safe.
We’ll Help You File a Roof Insurance Claim for Storm Damage
At Skabelund Roofing, we take the stress out of filing an insurance claim. We’ll work with your insurance provider so you get the resources you need to rediscover a strong and beautiful roof. If your Utah home or business has a damaged roof due to hail, wind, or other inclement weather, your insurance will likely cover the costs for roof repairs or storm damage roof replacement services. We’ll help you file any necessary roofing insurance claims for storm damage to cover the cost of repairs or replacement.
When you give us a call at a time that is convenient for you, one of our roofing technicians can come out and assess your storm-damaged roof. From there, we will request your insurance information. We’ll promptly call your provider for you to get the coverage you need for repairs or a new roof. We’ll take care of filing the claim and keep you informed on the process, from consultation to final repairs and cleanup.
Unmatched Craftsmanship & Roofing Services
With more than two decades of experience helping the Logan and Layton communities, we boast unbeatable expertise and dedication to customer service. We also know how to interact with insurance companies who may be looking to preserve their bottom line. We always prioritize craftsmanship and your satisfaction at Skabelund Roofing. We only use the highest-quality roofing materials, and all our capable roofing technicians are knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Our dedication to exceptional quality means we don’t consider a job finished until you’re satisfied with the final product. Quality is our number one priority.
We offer the following high-quality roofing services:
The Types of Roofing Storm Damage
When it comes to roofing storm damage, the most common ones are wind, hail, standing water, and debris. Below, we’ve gone into more detail regarding each of these:
- Wind – Hurricane-force winds can cause visible damage to your home or business’s roof. High winds can remove or tear shingles, leaving the underlayment, roof deck, or waterproofing material exposed to the elements. High winds can also lift and curl shingles.
- Hail – While hailstorms are typically brief, they can leave lasting damage on one’s roof. Hailstorms can leave dents or pockmarks in shingles and knock shingle granules loose. Not only can hail damage your roof, but it can also cause it to lose its aesthetic appeal.
- Standing Water – If your roof lacks proper drainage, it can experience standing water after a severe storm. Standing water can also occur after a storm if your roof has uneven areas.
- Debris – It’s not uncommon for debris to end up on one’s roof after a severe storm. Larger objects can cause your roof to dent or damage your shingles. Both of which can leave your roof vulnerable to moisture instruction and more.
What to Do After Experiencing Storm Damage
If your residential or commercial property has recently experienced storm damage, it’s imperative to check the well-being of your roof. Your roof is your home or business’s first line of defense against the elements. With our A+ rating from the BBB and decades of experience, you can rest easy knowing your roof is in good hands.
Below, we’ve listed the steps one should take after storm damage occurs:
- Assess Damage – This is the first step one should follow after a severe storm. Approximating the damage will help you better discuss your needs with your insurance company and Skabelund Roofing. Check for signs of exposed plywood, tarpaper, or missing shingles.
- Make Temporary Repairs – If your roof is damaged and leaking into your property’s interior, it’s important to place a bucket beneath the leaks to prevent further interior damage. Any severe damage should be waterproofed using a strapped tarping method as soon as possible.
- Contact Insurance Company – This step is critical if the damage is significant enough to be covered by your home insurance. However, we can also manage this step if you’d like.
- Contact Skabelund Roofing – When storm damage occurs to your roof, we’re your go-to roofing contractor. We offer professional, certified services and unparalleled customer service.
Contact Our Team for Storm Damage Roof Repair
At Skabelund Roofing, we strive to take quality to new heights. From residential shingle replacement to commercial roof installation, our highly-skilled team of expert roofing technicians provides a wide range of roofing services. With over 25 years of industry experience, you can trust our team to expertly handle all your roofing needs. Whether you need storm gutters or have a storm-damaged roof that needs repairs, we’re the roofing company for the job. If your roof has been damaged by storm, wind, or hail, contact us for assistance. Contact us to learn how we can help you with a roof insurance claim.